Thursday, April 5, 2012

Naruko Skincare Products Review ♥

Hi everyone! So ever since last year I've always been a fan of Naruko products. It has just done wonders on my skin & I recommend the line to everyone. Naruko products are paraben free so it does not have harsh chemicals and its great for those who have sensitive skin. Here's a review on all the Naruko products I own. :)

Products Mentioned:
(0:33) Naruko Narcissus Total Defense AA Foaming Wash

(1:01) Marjoram and Lavender Peeling Gel

(1:55) Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Serum

(2:55) Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Serum

(3:31) Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Milk

(4:47) Marjoram and Lavender Classical Brightening Night Gelly

(5:20) Narcissus Total Defense Repair Cream


Samples
(6:32) Rose & Snow Fungus Classic Hydrating Night Eye Gelly

(7:35) Marjoram and Lavender Classical Brightening Night Gelly

(7:48) Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing Night Gelly

(8:20) Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Moisturizer

(8:39) Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Hydrator

(8:50) Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Complex

(9:23) Tea Tree Oil Out Targeted Treatment

(9:45) Derma Professional Multi-Peptide Firming Serum

FTC: Products featured in this video were either sent to me or purchased by my mother when she went to Taiwan. This is 100% my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment