Monday, January 26, 2015

New Year, New Hair!! [Pic Heavy]

Hey everyone! Long time now post! One of my new year resolutions for 2015 is definitely to blog more and post more on YouTube! I've never done anything dramatic to my hair but I wanted 2015 to be different! I wanted a change and decided to go all out with changing up my hair. I've had long hair my entire life and wanted a fresh look so I decided to chop off 18 inches! Here are some of my progress hair pictures from 2014.  

This picture was taken in August 2014. Since it was still the Summer time I wanted to go a little lighter for the season so James lightened my hair!


This pic was from October 2014. You can see from the previous picture that the color is a little darker. I didn't change up my hair much besides trimming the ends, thinning the inside of my hair and darkening/toning up my hair!


AND NOW FOR THE BIG REVEAL!!


...AFTER CHOPPING OFF 18 INCHES!!






As you can tell from the pics I was having a little to much fun taking pics that I ended up giving myself a little hair photoshoot! haha

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?! :D


This is the shortest my hair has EVER been and am sooo in love!! I don't know why I was so hesitant chopping off my hair! My hair feels so much lighter and it makes me look more mature and less weighed down! If anyone is ever in the West Hollywood area & is in need of a haircut/color change, James is your guy!! <3

Here's more of Jame's info: 
James Miju @ Salon Republic Weho in Studio 54
8000 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood 90046
Text/call/email for appointments 213-537-6458
Email: dearmiju.hair@gmail.com



xoxo, Connie Yang (Cyexquisite)

1 comment:

  1. Being plus, typically the flattened clove could be much better to fake louis vuitton bags sale for you to insert it again to all your satellite dish. Have general, as an alternative for earth, spices always ready. Unground cinnamon is, nutmeg, not to mention peppercorns keep going a lot longer as opposed to his or her's earth counterparts. Solely have a wonderful grater and / or mortar not to mention pestle towards grate these products to a satellite dish when ever vital. His or her's ways will continue healthy a lot longer not to mention conserve your out of your prices from switching a spices. When ever making some hamburger, destination fake gucci bags in your pan concerning her end, not to mention let the excess weight generate towards the pan. The medial side possesses a pocket or purse from excess weight at the modest brink, and then the delicious, unique excess weight is wonderful-added blend while you go on to prepare a meal a hamburger fixed concerning every different ends. When ever hermes replica foodstuffs, usage longer tongs place typically the products in your petroleum, but handle these products less than typically the oil's covering for many a few seconds previously removing. This element helps typically the outside of the food stuff continue to prepare a meal, sealing light & protecting against gucci replica because of staying with the actual of this fryer and / or vessel. Remember when you are making beef at the cook and / or in your broiler in your oven, be certain that you have got some spatula always ready to turn typically the beef. You no longer plan to louis vuitton replica hats some branch to turn typically the beef for the reason that that will pierce typically the outside of the hamburger not to mention launching typically the lovely juices in just.

    ReplyDelete