Friday, February 24, 2012

Canadian Swap Package Cerinebabyyish ♥


Hi everyone! This video is a swap package I recently did with C'erine!! Thank you so much C'erine for the Canadian cosmetics, Japanese candies & OMGG the NARS BLUSH! You seriously do not know how shocked I was when I saw it. I would have never in a million years guessed what it was :P You seriously spoil me too much...I hope you love all the Milani products I sent you :D I'm so thankful to have met such an amazing friend and I really hope we actually meet one day. That would seriously be the best day of my life & it'll feel like those 20 yr sappy love reunions. hehe :P I love you C'erine jie jie!! You're like the older sister I've ALWAYS wanted. We have soooo many things in common its crazy. I've never met someone who has the same taste in music/bags/guys/cosmetics/food as I do. Thank you so much for making videos again & I'm so glad we have gotten really close to each other. :)

Love, mei mei

2 comments:

  1. :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 you mei mei
    cannot believe I totally missed this blogpost
    I'm really really really glad we got to know each other
    every time I see HSM, J-Lin, or JB I will always think
    of you hahahaahha :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your own comments for your article it really makes it useful content.

    ReplyDelete