Friday, February 24, 2012

Canadian Swap Package Cerinebabyyish ♥


Hi everyone! This video is a swap package I recently did with C'erine!! Thank you so much C'erine for the Canadian cosmetics, Japanese candies & OMGG the NARS BLUSH! You seriously do not know how shocked I was when I saw it. I would have never in a million years guessed what it was :P You seriously spoil me too much...I hope you love all the Milani products I sent you :D I'm so thankful to have met such an amazing friend and I really hope we actually meet one day. That would seriously be the best day of my life & it'll feel like those 20 yr sappy love reunions. hehe :P I love you C'erine jie jie!! You're like the older sister I've ALWAYS wanted. We have soooo many things in common its crazy. I've never met someone who has the same taste in music/bags/guys/cosmetics/food as I do. Thank you so much for making videos again & I'm so glad we have gotten really close to each other. :)

Love, mei mei

6 comments:

  1. I not long ago arrived throughout your blog site and also have been examining along. I assumed I might go away my 1st remark. I don't know what to say besides that I've liked examining. Pleasant weblog. I will continue to keep visiting this blog site very often.ilike skin care

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rather appealing for me to read through the post. Thanx for it. I like this kind of themes and all the things linked to them. I might choose to study a bit additional shortly.youngblood makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Post, I really like just how you have describes strategies and tricks for website optimization. Be sure to carry on crafting. Waiting around for new updates.It really is jam packed with resourceful facts.mirabella cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. the post is absolutely instructive, you've mentioned the primary things that a single really should held in mind There are many approaches you've stuffed below and share your magnificent info.mirabella makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 you mei mei
    cannot believe I totally missed this blogpost
    I'm really really really glad we got to know each other
    every time I see HSM, J-Lin, or JB I will always think
    of you hahahaahha :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your own comments for your article it really makes it useful content.

    ReplyDelete